Proskauer on Management Liability, Risk Management and Insurance
Managing the Risk of Government Investigations
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Noon – 1:00 p.m. ET
11:00 a.m. – Noon CT
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PT
Protecting directors and officers from the legal and reputational risks of government investigations is a tough task, but one that the leaders of any company must be prepared to handle.
This program will address:
- Emerging regulatory priorities and enforcement trends
- Policies, procedures and codes of ethics
- Defense strategies
- Novel approaches to enhance insurance coverage
- Claim negotiation, settlement strategies and insurance recovery strategies to meet evolving regulatory priorities and enforcement tactics
John Failla, Partner, Insurance Recovery & Counseling Group
Bob Cleary, Partner, Head of the White Collar Defense & Investigations Group
Dietrich Snell, Partner, Deputy Head of the White Collar Defense & Investigations Group
Nathan Lander, Associate, Insurance Recovery & Counseling Group
Please follow these steps to register for the webinar or webinars you would like to attend:
- Go to: https://university.learnlive.com/proskaueronlineevents.
- If you are a first time user, create a new account by clicking the “New User Registration” button and completing the New User Registration fields. The Company Pass Code is 9736529. If you are a returning user, login with your existing account information.
- Click The “Submit” button.
- This will bring you to the Catalog page.
- Click the “Enroll” button for the session titled: Managing the Risk of Government Investigations.
You will receive a reminder 24 hours prior to the webinar with login instructions. For technical assistance with registration, please call 206.812.4700.
About this series:
Proskauer is presenting a series of webinars dedicated to helping directors, officers, corporate counsel and insurance professionals solve business problems, manage risk, and achieve their business goals and objectives.
We will focus on the use of best practices in regards to risk management, corporate governance, policies and procedures, novel risk identification and mitigation solutions, and insurance coverage. In this way, we hope to address the most important emerging issues of management liability.
In order to receive CLE credit for the webinar you are required to click all of the participation pop-ups that will appear throughout the program. You must also be registered and view the webinar from your own computer.
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.0 credit hours in the Professional Practice category. CLE credits for this program are available to experienced attorneys only.
This program has also been approved in accordance with the requirements of the California Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.0 credit hours in the General MCLE category. California credits are available to all attorneys.
For credit outside these states, please contact your state CLE Board.